Learning & Research Space
The best libraries retain the elegance and ambiance of the great libraries of history and welcome the learner of today. Queen’s has magnificent libraries, much loved by students, faculty, researchers and staff.
To maintain our strengths and meet the demands and opportunities of the digital age, we have created innovative learning and research spaces.
- Welcoming spaces for students across disciplines to connect
- Study rooms for small group teaching and collaborative project work
- Areas for quiet study like the Alan G. Green Fireplace Reading Room
- Adaptive Technology Centre to support students with disabilities
- Videoconference facilities to connect with researchers and educators beyond Queen's