Queen’s students are leaders. They’re ready to make a difference – all they need is opportunity. And that is exactly what your gift to the Queen’s Annual Appeal will do.
When you make your gift to the Queen’s Fund, you give Queen's the ability to direct your gift to the areas of highest need, urgent projects and emerging priorities. Your gift will be used in the same year it is given to support projects that would otherwise not be possible, that directly impact the day-to-day life of students, and that further the research and innovations taking place at Queen’s every day.
Among other things, your gift to the Queen's Fund will help:
- provide financial assistance so all qualified students can attend Queen's
- support scholarships and bursaries
- attract and retain outstanding, innovative and research-driven faculty, who will ensure our students receive an exceptional learning experience
- enable students and faculty to organize conferences, events and activities that enhance their learning experience
- provide diverse hands-on experience through varied clinical placement opportunities
- allow students to participate in clinical and fieldwork placements that they may not otherwise be able to afford
- supply our labs with the latest equipment and technology
- ensure our libraries have the latest acquisitions, both online and in print.
- support new construction projects across campus
Please add your support to the 2018-19 Queen’s Annual Appeal, where every gift creates opportunity.