Law Fund Leaders Program
In an effort to grow and draw attention to a critical area of need, the Faculty of Law has established the “Law Fund Leaders” program to recognize leadership gifts to this important fund.
The Law Fund Leaders program recognizes contributors to the Dean’s Law Fund who make discretionary gifts of $2,500-$25,000. Donors like you lead the way in providing the resources for the Faculty of Law to pursue its most promising opportunities and fund its most pressing priorities.
Your gift will provide Queen’s Law with resources to be applied where they are needed, when they are needed, to address urgent needs and fund emerging opportunities.
Some of the things that discretionary gifts fund at Queen’s Law include:
- Moot Court Travel and Expenses.
- Operating Funds for the Legal Clinics.
- Student Experiences and Events.
- Unfunded Professorships in Emerging Areas of the Law.
- Updates and Refurbishments to Facilities.
- Investments in Technology and Software Licenses.
- Support of student research projects such as the Conflicts Analytics Lab.
- Investments in EDII and Indigenous issues.
- and so much more.
Thank you for your support in helping to lay the groundwork for an even stronger and more prosperous Queen’s Law.