Compete against other eras and join your fellow 2000-2009 teammates in supporting Queen's Rugby.
To ensure its success, Queen's Rugby needs to fill 3 buckets:
- Coaching Leadership
- Program Development
- Athletic Financial Awards (AFAs)
As a fellow Gael, you know the significant positive impact Queen’s Rugby plays in one’s life. You can continue this tradition and allow current student-athletes to have the same experience by making a gift to the Men’s Rugby Gael Force Challenge today.
Help us raise $275,000 over the next 5 years to drive our program forward.
You can make a one-time gift or a pledge:
As an individual:
- $25,000 = $5,000/year or $417/month for 5 years
- $10,000 = $2000/year or $167/month for 5 years
- $5,000 = $1,250/year or $104/month for 5 years
- $1,000 = $200/year or $17/month for 5 years
As a team (15 players):
- $100,000= $6,667/year or $556/month for 5 years per teammate
- $50,000 = $3,333/year or $278/month for 5 years per teammate
- $25,000 = $1,667/year or $139/month for 5 years per teammate
- $10,000 = $667/year or $55/month for 5 years per teammate