The vision of Queen’s Rugby is to be consistently recognized as a high-performing team that produces elite athletes and competes at the highest levels possible.
Our goal is to support varsity rugby student-athletes so they are successful during their time at Queen's University and in their professional and personal lives as well.
To ensure its success Queen's Rugby needs to fill 3 buckets:
- Coaching Leadership
- A full-time assistant coach will allow our team to significantly improve its year-round development of our athletes, increase volume and level of competition, and enhance student-athlete support and experiences.
- Program Development
- Increase the number of exhibition games through the development of a winter cup league with Ontario and Quebec based universities. This is a crucial step towards closing the gap with the west coast teams.
- Athletics Financial Awards (AFAs)
- AFAs are awarded based on athletic and academic achievement, and are a critical tool for recruiting and retaining top talent to ensure we remain one of the top rugby teams in the Nation.
As a fellow Gael, you know the significant positive impact Queen’s Rugby plays in one’s life. You can continue this tradition and allow current student-athletes to have the same experience by making a gift to the Men’s Rugby Gael Force Challenge today.
Help us raise $275,000 over the next 5 years to drive our program forward.
You can make a one-time gift or a pledge:
As an individual:
- $25,000 = $5,000/year or $417/month for 5 years
- $10,000 = $2000/year or $167/month for 5 years
- $5,000 = $1,250/year or $104/month for 5 years
- $1,000 = $200/year or $17/month for 5 years
As a team (15 players):
- $100,000= $6,667/year or $556/month for 5 years per teammate
- $50,000 = $3,333/year or $278/month for 5 years per teammate
- $25,000 = $1,667/year or $139/month for 5 years per teammate
- $10,000 = $667/year or $55/month for 5 years per teammate