Lifetime Circles of Distinction
Each year, eligible contributors are welcomed into the Lifetime Circles of Distinction based on the total of their lifetime contributions.
- Principal's Circle : $10,000 to $49,999
- Chancellor's Circle : $50,000 to $99,999
- Gaels Lifetime Circle : $100,000 to $499,999
- 1841 Circle : $500,000 to $999,999
- Tricolour Circle : $1 million to $4,999,999
- Kingston Circle : $5 million to 9,999,999
- Ceilidh Circle : $10 million to $19,999,999
- Founders Circle : $20 million or more
Supporters belonging to the six highest levels of distinction are eligible to have their names permanently inscribed on Queen's Benefactors Wall.
Royal Legacy Society - Honouring your legacy
The Queen's Royal Legacy Society recognizes alumni and friends who thoughtfully make a planned gift to Queen's through a bequest, life insurance policy, charitable trust or registered retirement fund. Donors are welcomed with a certificate of appreciation in addition to having their names inscribed on the Royal Legacy Wall in Douglas Library.